Lost documents

  • home
  • /
  • Lost documents

Have you lost your passport or ID card?

Would you like to be accepted but unfortunately your identity document is damaged or lost?

As a Polish citizen, staying outside your home country, you have the right to ask for a temporary passport. The body responsible for helping in this case is the Polish Embassy in The Hague. The first step to get help is to call the institution by phone. No worriesPolish-speaking service.

Telefon: 0031707990100


Alexanderstraat 25
2514JM Den Haag

    Did not find what you are looking for?

    Contact us by phone 0174-219490, or send an e-mail using the form below: